Product Description and Function
A robust, high yield, temperature tolerant, distillers yeast strain suited to single or stacked fermentations (up to 200 Litres) across a high temperature range.
Alcohol: ≤ 14% ABV
Target SG: 1.010
Ideal Air Temp: 15-40⁰C
Fermentation Time: 3 days
Sucrose Required: 6kg
Distillate Quality: ****
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight Instructions on Sachet: English, Polish, Swedish, Russian
Ingredients: Yeast, yeast nutrient, antifoam, vitamins, trace minerals. Nitrogen Flushed to Remove Oxygen & Preserve Viablility.
Dosage and Application
1. Ensure equipment is clean and sterile before use
2. Prepare your fermenter with 21 Litres of water at 20⁰C
3. Dissolve 6kg of sucrose sugar in your fermenter, stirring thoroughly until consistent mix is achieved.
4. Add the contents of this sachet, plus liquid activated carbon for optimal results, and stir well.
5. Ferment between 20-40⁰C (optimum = 30⁰C / 20⁰C for stacked) until complete.
*PLEASE NOTE: Timings will vary dependant on temperature control during fermentation.