Product Description and Function
A super high purity strain developed with optimised nutrition for a low-odour, super efficient fermentation producing unrivaled distillate quality.
Alcohol: ≤ 14 % ABV
Target SG: 1.090
Ideal Air Temp: 7-30⁰C
Fermentation Time: 7 days*
Sucrose Required: 6 kg
Distillate Quality: *****
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Instructions on Sachet: English, Polish, Swedish, Russian
Ingredients: Yeast, yeast nutrient, antifoam, vitamins, trace minerals. Nitrogen Flushed to Remove Oxygen & Preserve Viablility.
Dosage and Application
1. Ensure equipment is clean and sterile before use
2. Prepare fermenter with 21 Litres of water at 30⁰C
3. Add 6kg of sucrose sugar and stir thoroughly until consistent mix is achieved.
4. Add the contents of this sachet, plus liquid activated carbon for optimal results, and stir well.
5. Ferment between 10-30⁰C (optimum 20⁰C) until complete.
*PLEASE NOTE: Timings will vary dependant on temperature control during fermentation.