The bulldog brewer
It is a excellent piece of brewing equipment Cheaper than other brands . We have done quite a few brews in it so far. its very easy to use. If your new to brewing and want to take the next step in craft brewing beers at home then this is the kit for you.
Bulldog Brewer features
• Superior quality 304 grade stainless steel construction
• Stainless steel lid
• Sparge Plate
• Heavy duty handles for lifting even when full
• Silicone tubing for all liquid transport
• Stainless steel ball valve outlet
• Stainless steel Bazooka filter
• Brushless 6W circulation pump
• Full size malt basket for large grain bills (9 kgs max)
• Step mashing (manual)
• Stainless steel malt basket with heavy duty fine bottom mesh
• Concealed electric elements for easy cleaning
• Precise electronic temperature control via display, +/- 1°C
• Running time set via display
• Capacity (brewer) 30L (malt basket) 26L, finished beer 25L
• 2.5kW heating elements, power can be adjusted via display
• Full independent control of power, temperature and time, all via display
• Stainless steel spiral wort chiller
• Temperature monitoring with display during cool
• Automatic overtemp cutout and overheat protection for max safety.
Start with crushed grain, then mash, lauter, sparge, boil and cool, all in the one high quality stainless steel unit. Gain full control over your brewing, from ingredients through to the final beer of any type or style. The options are limitless and the world is your pint !
The Bulldog Brewer has automatic temperature control. Simply set your mashing temperature and rest time. Leave the Brewer to sort out the mashing for the set time while the pump slowly circulates the wort.
After mashing, lautering (draining) is easy. Just lift up the inner malt pipe (the inner bucket with straining bottom) and fix it in the top position and let the wort drain into the main brewer.
Use pre-heated water to rinse out the last goodies from the malt, by slowly pouring water over the sparge plate over the malt bed, still with malt pipe in top position. Or buy the Bulldog Sparger (arriving soon) which does the pre-heating for you.
Clean out the malt pipe from the used malt, put it back and add hops. Set time and boil. Simple as that!
Finally, use the spiral wort chiller to rapidly cool your wort down to fermentation temperature, transfer to fermenter, pitch the yeast and that is it!
Part 2 Full Mash Demo
Quick Look @ The Bulldog Brewer